Difficult tissues look for adhesive slides!
Serie 3 Adhesive microscope slides are designed for immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in situ hybridization (HIS) applications on difficult tissues.
These slides are manufactured with an extremely flat, high-transmissive glass with superior intrinsic fluorescence. They have an extreme adhesive coating to enhance tissue adhesion and spreading. They are very useful for tissues that tend to come off the surface of the slide, such as the breast, skin, brain and fibrous tissues.
Series 3 Adhesive slides are made of high quality extra flat float glass, accredited by ISO 13485 quality management standards for daily use in pathological cytology and histology laboratories for reliable results.
The slides are compatible with most major histology equipment for integration into existing laboratory processes.
- Fine glass with superior flatness and transmittance with minimal intrinsic fluorescence
- Extreme adhesive coating to enhance tissue adhesion and spreading
- For tissues that tend to come off the surface of the slide, such as the breast, skin, brain and fibrous tissues
- Carefully cut, ground, cleaned and inspected
- Ground edges and clipped corners
- Dimensions : 75 x 25 mm ou 76 x 26 mm
- Thickness : 1 mm
- Frost sizes: Large frost 20 mm; standard frost 15 mm
- Frost colors : White, yellow, pink, blue and green
Medical devices for in vitro diagnostics. Please read the Instructions for Use carefully.